- To start using Dapi APIs, log in or create an account at Dashboard.
- Follow instructions about getting your AppKey.
Important! Using the SDK requires configuring a backend server. Read more about the flow and requirements: Server set-up for SDKs. For development purposes, the server can be easily set up on your local machine.
Once the server runs successfully, make sure to add the host URL as
App Server URLon the Dapi Dashboard
Now the SDK will automatically know where to send its requests!
- Open your .xcodeproj file
- Copy the value of Bundle Identifier
- Open your app in the Dashboard.
- Select your Application → Go to App Settings
- Click on the Bundle IDs + icon, paste the Bundle ID value, and click Submit
To integrate Dapi into your Xcode project using CocoaPods, add to your
Then, run the following command:
$ pod install
- Open project target.
- Select Swift packages
- Add a New package and paste https://github.com/dapi-co/Dapi-iOS
- Make sure to be on the latest version.
- Download the latest Dapi SDK from release assets
- Extract or unzip the file
- Drag & drop
DapiSDK.xcframeworkto your project’s “Frameworks, Libraries, and Embedded Content” section
- Under the “General” tab, make sure that the “Copy items if needed” checkbox is checked
- Import DapiSDK in your app delegate
- Add the following to your app delegate's application:didFinishLaunchingWithOptions: method.
Dapi.shared.start(appKey: "#app_key#", environment: "#environment#", //.sandbox or .production clientUserID: "#client_user_id#")
app_keywith your appKey from the first step.
productionprovides access to real banks,
sandboxcan be used to simulate banks' behavior in a testing environment - learn more: Get Started with Sandbox.
ClientUserIDis used to distinguish between different end-users. The value for
clientUserIDneeds to be set by you. We recommend setting
clientUserIDto your actual user ID that you use to distinguish between users.
- Run your application and check the console, you should be able to see the following:
Congratulations! Now you can use Dapi in your iOS project!
Updated 4 months ago