To start with the Dapi API, create an account on our Dashboard.
- Open Dashboard and click Create an account
- Enter your details, including your full name, company name, email address, and a password for your account. Your full name and company name will only be used to identify you within the Dashboard. You will be able to make multiple applications and select a separate name for each of them.
- Verify your account by following the link sent to your email.
- View the Dashboard Banking API screen. This is the home for all of your interactions with Dapi's Banking APIs.
- Select a name for your application. You will not be able to change this name later.
- Select the countries for which your application will be using Dapi
- Download the App Secret, which will be saved on your computer as a txt file.
Please note that the appSecret can only be accessed and saved during this time until you refresh the page. Losing your appSecret means losing your application!
- Navigate to the product you wish to enable in the products tab.
- Click the
Enablebutton to enable this product.
Enable Specific Endpoints (Data API)
The Data API allows you to enable specific endpoints for your app.
Updated 5 months ago